CLINICAL RECEPTION SECRETARY
The ideal candidate
– the candidate for this position will be an organized, sociable, customer-oriented person, with good communication skills and a good presence of mind
– intelligence and spontaneity, orderly, pleasant, communicative, adaptable person;
– focused and distributive attention;
– seriousness, punctuality, correctness
– team spirit;
– ease, clarity and coherence in expression;
– appropriate behavior (language, attire, rules of politeness);
– very good knowledge of PC operation: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer
– for each of the clinics it is preferable for the candidate to have his domicile in the Sector where the clinic is located, the work schedule being in shifts, the second shift ending its program at 22:00 the clinics being located in the following locations:
Alexandria Road no. 144, Sector 5 at the end of tram 32 (Alexandria depot)
Calea Rahovei 323, Sector 5, – Piata Rahova
9 Mai Street – Crangasi
Bragadiru – langa LIDL
– The employee on this position will have to manage electronic correspondence, telephone and fax calls, statements, orders, document archiving
– Carries out reception and protocol activities with respective medical specifics:
– Establish appointments for the patient consultation service
– Appoint patients who call for consultations with family doctors and specialists, as well as patients present in the clinic who want to make an appointment for a specialist consultation with a specialist or family doctor
-Taking over analyzes from the analysis laboratory that provides the results and verifying them that they correspond to the name on the envelope with the one on the analysis result.
-Releases the results of the tests to the patients and informs the patients in the period in which they can call to pick them up.
-Make the recordings on the cash register of all the receipts of the medical services accessed by the patients: consultations, ultrasounds, analyzes, injections, etc.
-Preparing patients’ documents properly for patients to enter the consultation.
-Directing telephone calls according to the departments requested by the callers
-Send faxes, receive faxes and notify the appropriate departments to which it is addressed, make Xerox copies
-Keep the records of the receipts and the handing over of the ZET corresponding to the registered receipts
-Guide and provide patients with the requested medical information.
AIS GRUP- AIS PRODIMPEX is a medical pharmaceutical company founded in 1991 that brings together a group of companies operating in the pharmaceutical medical field.
The object of activity of the group of companies is the production of chemicals that are part of the needs of drug companies. Another object of activity is the distribution of drugs in existing pharmacy networks and the direct sale of drugs in their own pharmacies. Ais company offers from 2004 through his company AIS CLINIC complete medical services and analyzes in: Endocrinology, Hematology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Neurology, Obstetric-gynecology, Pediatrics, Urology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Deramato-Venerology, Psychiatry, Nutrition and Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Balneophysiotherapy, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine