Now we release your recipe much easier.
And in this period, when the epidemiological situation is turbulent, the state of alert can continue, and the measures of social distancing must be observed, we are with you. Now you can send the prescription from the doctor by email to the AIS PHARMA pharmacy of your choice and we will prepare your medicines. We’ve simplified the process to make it easier and save you time:
1. The doctor sends you a simple or compensated prescription in electronic format (by email, WhatsApp or Skype)
2. Fill in the form below with your personal data: name, phone, email.
3. Choose from the list the AIS PHARMA pharmacy where you want to send the prescription.
4. Upload the recipe
6. Press the Send Mail button
7. In no more than 24 hours a pharmacist will call you and tell you all the details related to picking up the prescription.
8. You go to the pharmacy on the date agreed with the AIS PHARMA pharmacist. You can go in person or send a proxy. Don’t forget the health card, it must be presented when the prescription is issued.
9. There are some drugs that cannot be dispensed based on electronic medical prescription, this category includes special drugs, psychotropic drugs and narcotics (TAB II and TABIII). For these it is necessary to continue to go to the doctor to obtain the prescription and in the pharmacy you must present the original prescription.
The electronic prescription can be picked up from the pharmacy only once. Each electronic prescription is registered in the computer system and the use of a medical prescription repeatedly constitutes fraud and is sanctioned according to the legal provisions in force.